PALE REFLECTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIME JUMP MECHANIC

Go down

TIME JUMP MECHANIC Empty TIME JUMP MECHANIC

Post  Aelius Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:29 pm

From the next time jump on there will be a new way of submitting your time jumps. The current method is far too hard for me to keep track of as people are PMing actions, emailing, and verbally giving them.

~For each year in the time jump you will get ONE action point. Each action point may be spent to perform some feat or endeavor. Each endeavor may use your influence once. Please be clear in the actions that you submit.
~The only way I will accept action submissions is through email. If you don't email them to me them they won't get done. gwestphal@accesscomm.ca
~You only recieve experience if you hand in your actions, should you not then I'm afraid that you get no experience for that jump.

Please look under the Chronicle posting under general to see the length of time jump. The current one<number 7, 78-83 will be 5 years>

For those that have already submitted actions, please redo them if you can, if not then I'll be converting them as best as I can over the weekend.

SAMPLE:

Player: Garth
Name: Joe the Brujah
JUMP: 7, jan 1990 - jan 1993

ACTION 1: I would like to secure my street cred more by getting in with the fluffy bunny gang. I'll use my streetwise ability to get to know the gang turf and colors/customs of the gang. I'll then use my street influence 2 to garner some credit with the gang. I'll use my police influence 3 to let me commit a few crimes and get away with it so that I gain a little respect in their eyes.

ACTION 2: Using my Underworld influence 1 I would like to start acquiring the names of those whom I think may be key members within the mafia organization within the city. I'll add in my contacts 4 to try and acquire who the big boss is of the family. At which point I'm going to tr and kill him myself. I'll use my Street 2 influence to try and acquire a weapon of some sort for the hit that I can throw in the river after. I'll also use my Police 3 to make sure that there is no police patrol around when I do it.

ACTION 3: For my final action point I would like to spend time working out at the local gym, looking to increase my strength. I'll also pick fights on teh street whenever I can, I will do my best to make it look fair and not try and break the masquerade with any potence I have, but I'll ensure that I always win.

Last edited by Aelius on Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aelius
Aelius
Admin

https://palereflections.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TIME JUMP MECHANIC Empty As a side note

Post  Aelius Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:06 pm

From now on I'm going to try and get the jump actions in PRIOR to the jump itself.

So the jump schedule will be as follows:

Jump 8
August 3rd ~ August 9th
Years = January 1983 to January 1987 [4 action points]
Actions in by the 5th

Jump 9
August 10th ~ August 16th
Years = January 1987 to January 1990 [3 action points]
Actions in by August 10th

Jump 10
August 17th ~ August 23rd
Years = January 1990 to January 1994 [4 action points]