PALE REFLECTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Redevelopment Effort

Go down

The Redevelopment Effort Empty The Redevelopment Effort

Post  Yarrow Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:18 pm

(September 1986)
Let it be known that Arthur Arrow has been granted the onerous task of leading the redevelopment of Saint John. If you have any resources, influence, or ideas you would like to contribute to this endeavour, please contact Mr. Arrow to ensure your efforts are suitably coordinated.

For accepting this responsibility, Mr. Arrow is temporarily known as ‘Resourceful’ while this undertaking is in process.

I expect that no one will impede this effort and that each of you will contribute in some way to the rebuilding of our home as we undertake to create a Domain that will be a pillar of the Camarilla.

May these nights find you well.

Last edited by Yarrow on Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yarrow
Yarrow

Back to top Go down

The Redevelopment Effort Empty Re: The Redevelopment Effort

Post  Yarrow Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:54 pm

(July 1992)
To the head of each clan,

The rebuilding of our Domain has been a challenging opportunity and I believe we are making some enormous gains. I would ask that each of you please inform me of the tasks your clan has been undertaking to contribute to the redevelopment of Saint John and results of these endeavours. Please feel free to contact me privately at your convenience; however, I do ask that you let me know before the year is through.

Thank you to all for your continued contributions.
Yarrow
Yarrow

Back to top Go down