PALE REFLECTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party to celebrate the killing of my influence.

Go down

Party to celebrate the killing of my influence. Empty Party to celebrate the killing of my influence.

Post  Guest Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:59 pm

I have had issues as of late with the slaughter of my influence in the city and a kindreds lack of respect for the survival of the city. So like any good toreador I will be throwing a party. If this one suffers any incidents I will no longer hold open invitation parties. For security reasons the location will be announced right before the party.

<ooc: the event will take place at my house on sat aug 16th.>

Back to top Go down

Party to celebrate the killing of my influence. Empty Just a Friendly Reminder.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:41 pm

I have to make sure that people know that there will indeed still be a party despite the fact that someone apparently has it out for me I wish to go down with some style while they hide in their pathetic squalor. So for anyone who is interested my Party is still on. I will anounce the location as soon as I have a clear indication of where it is.

<ooc: The party will be at my house if you need directions please PM me and ask.>

Back to top Go down

Party to celebrate the killing of my influence. Empty A report

Post  Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:22 pm

though the turn out was rather small for the event I still enjoyed myself and the entertainment provided was indeed great. I understand why most of the city are not willing to show up as it seems as of late that every time you show yourself publicly you are attacked. It had become my new goal to make this not the case as we should feel free to appear at the princes court or for that matter at any gathering.

What happened was we all had a good time and listened to some classic music. Then like a gathering should happen we all went home safely.

For those who were not able to make it I would like to let you know that I missed your company and invite you to any of my future gatherings.

Back to top Go down

Party to celebrate the killing of my influence. Empty Re: Party to celebrate the killing of my influence.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down