PALE REFLECTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Soap Box.......

+5
Yarrow
Arthur Arrow
Kar Mauser
Mr. Ambrus
LOKI
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

On The Soap Box....... Empty On The Soap Box.......

Post  LOKI Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:12 pm

It seems to me that the real Camiarla has arrived in this City.
To put Us the Clan less by embrace or by choice in our place.
On that Note we should with draw our services from the city for a short time just to show them how important we are to the smooth running of things.
What Say You?
LOKI
LOKI

Back to top Go down

On The Soap Box....... Empty Re: On The Soap Box.......

Post  Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:28 pm

I do not know if I have any services I can withdraw from the city it seems to me that the Camarilla has asked me and anyone who is friends with me to withdraw from their polite little society. Perhaps I am understanding things wrong here but no one seems to really care what I do. We have a couple of little jack the ripper style murders and an archon comes in saying it is a massive problem.

When it comes to poor old me having my party almost massacred and 1000 of the most important people in the city murdered they say nothing like it did not even make the news. I am sorry but we live in a terrorist state. I want all to know that I will no longer reffer to this place as Saint John to me it is little America the bastard.

I still appreciate the work that many of the Kindred in the city have done, however it seems to me the Camarilla is not willing to offer up any real support. Perhaps they wish us to do more and be more effective and I could respect this. When it comes down to analyzing their actions all we can ask ourselves is why have any of us chosen to come here. For the Camarilla the second you come here your status inside the Camarilla is no longer Valid as no matter what you ask of outside you will only be met with scorn and contempt.

Of course o I am leaving out the one exception that I know about and that is Mauser. He has taught me several lessens since I have been in the city such as you can insult who ever you want as long as they have more status than you. If you suck the right ***** then you will be forgiven for all of your sins. And most importantly clans only respect those who cry tears of blood when they have an issue with someone. Oh and lest we forget that though the Toreador claim to want to bring art to the kindred and the world really all of their **** is determined by a couple of ***** heads in some clandestine backroom meeting in the middle of nowhere.

So even though the Camarilla has been my love for over a century I now find this a bitter love as I question what I hear and wait patiently for answers to questions I have long asked. When will these people send aid or just leave us alone to deal with the issues as we see fit.

Back to top Go down

Post  LOKI Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:59 pm

I hear your Pain.
But you still Hold sway in the City as a founder in the building of this City, and rebuilding .

As for the His pimple headedness Mauser.. He did sigal handedly criple the Toreador Clan with his way here.
And I have yet see the great thing called the Camarila here you are right that it is a vacuum of power here as far as I can see if you hold any standing in the greater whole of the Camarila and come here it is gone.

And Archons can do as they please to turn this City on it's ear and leave and we get the shit years latter as our faults to cleaning there messes.

I say let the Dead weight in this City of the Clan's finely get of there lazy asses and do something for this City.
You Have done your part!

I see no point in helping when those who throw the stones or watch from the side lines and do nothing to help them selves or this City.
You and Mr. Ambrose Delt with a great amount of the problems in this City. While many others did nothing.
I did my part as well for a thankless time.
LOKI
LOKI

Back to top Go down

Post  LOKI Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:04 pm

What A sad couple of days this is.
WHY?
LOKI
LOKI

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Ambrus Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:05 pm

There have been many that have been actively working for little gain, never mind mention of myself, Kone and others. I've come to a similar assessment of matters, however.

Apparently an individuals status can be repeatedly called into question by... nobodies. Literally, nobodies. The words of ineffectual are apparently the real meat, and those who put efforts into getting things accomplished and resolved, ignored. I'm not speaking of this in a manner of simply myself, nor Mr. Loki, nor even Mr. Kone, or Mr. Smith, or Mr. Arrow. What exactly are we working for, and why? Ask yourselves that. I find this a very disheartening course of events, indeed, it paints a very... embarrassing picture of the new world Camarilla and it's treatment of it's own respectable members. Indeed, it disrespects them outright in lieu of... who? Buffoons? Some of us actually have done -things- within the sect. Why is it then the Prince gets second guessed... investigations regarding apparently exceedingly large matters of import are given no aid or otherwise, respectable members are torn down, accusations are made, groundless given how very little -most- know of the supernatural events afoot, other than what they're spoon fed... and yet, this is all fine and well. The city is left a shambles, and what does the next archon have to do? Play nanny for... who? That's it? That's what the Camarilla has to offer from it's higher echelons? A nurse maid?

Utterly disgusting. The same buffoons that outright snub their nose at the bonifide accomplishments of others while... doing really, very little of actual import. I've no time or patience for those content to idly preen themselves or fall back on status while in turn, ignoring that of others. Well, more than one can play at that game. If idly being, as they crudely call it, "a shit disturber" and little more is all it takes to get Camarilla involvement, and on retrospect, this seems indeed the case, can gain actual impact, well... by all means, perhaps it is time to do just that. While I do respect many of the local Kindred and unless given good reason, am going to continue to do so, I must say our august political body has seemingly fell very, very far from grace indeed. By the way... for those -idiots- who initially attacked the Anarchs and brought the trouble onto their own doorstep, I'd remind you that they still fell under many of the traditions of the Camarilla, even if they take a different approach to many things. How many of you sought to attack and destroy them? And now you complain that some of them have struck back? Invaded -your- territories when it's been you who's invading their own from the start? They're within their rights. By all accounts, many of us owe them a blood debt that's going to be repaid, one way or the other. Given the actions of the New World Camarilla, locals, and more... I'm finding myself questioning why I am involved in this mess at all. I abide by the traditions, nearly religiously so in some instances. I've went out of my way and literally sacrificed my property and more for it. And the results? Again. Why am I doing this? It certainly isn't out of fear of nurse maids.

I've always been a paranoid individual, it keeps ones skin intact... but let me just say this. It's easy to point the finger with groundless accusations, without full possession of the facts. It creates waves. It creates unrest. And I look at the results of Mr. Mauser's meddling alone and see someone who, whether -he- be infernalist or Sabbat pawn or not, certainly achieved much the same effect and accomplishment on the local level. Congratulations. You've collectively done the demon's and Sabbat's work for it with said finger pointing and more. The anarchs are the least of your concerns, if they ever were, they play "by the rules" at least, until someone else breaks them within the Camarilla... but then, not many were aware of this accord with the Camarilla, were they? Of course not. But given status and more... and the treatment of respectable Camarilla members, directly attacking individuals who didn't require it to turn them into direct antagonists, why should this be any surprise? Apparently the sect is more content to be a mangy dog, biting at it's own balls rather than actually getting in gear. Or so full of pawns of the outsiders as to make it completely untrustworthy. Indeed, I find it just that. Untrustworthy in the extreme. At least I've -some- idea of what to expect of the so called boogeyman groups. I'm completely at a lost for the Camarilla's incompetence here, by comparison.

Well, I've had enough. My own survival, and by dint of such, mutual survival of the rest of us has always been something of my agenda, and is remaining so. However the Camarilla itself can no further aid from me by dint of my "membership". Individuals, certainly, but any expectations of me "for the Camarilla" are null and void. I've had my fill of wasted and fruitless efforts, harassment, disrespect, and the sheer level of utterly embarrassing buffoonery displayed by it in my time here, all the while -freely- I might add, offering my knowledge without pay of boons, freely putting myself at risk for the Nosferatu, loosing property, and all in all, jumping through hoops like a good, behaved little monkey on leash to it's organ grinder. Well, if I am to be a monkey, perhaps it's only suiting I should chew through my leash begin flinging feces myself, at least that seems to be understood well enough, as civility certainly is not.

Tread carefully,
A
Mr. Ambrus
Mr. Ambrus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kar Mauser Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:08 pm

Mr. Ambrus I thought you were aware that I am an infernalist AND a sabbat pawn as well as a mortal hunter and one of God's own angels. And with all that power at my disposal I was still brought low by Mr. Kone and his child Loki. They must be truly horrible and powerful monsters indeed.

I would suggest to you to tread carefully (with utmost respect for your status within the camarilla of course) when you paint the entire sect (or at least the north American continent) with such a broad stroke. Or you may just find that the archon (or was it a Justicar) who gave you status while you were in Germany during the war may have second thoughts about whether you are truly deserving of such stats. Especially considering the current company you choose to keep.

Humbly,
Kar Mauser
Demon and pawn. Twisted Evil
Kar Mauser
Kar Mauser

Back to top Go down

Post  LOKI Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:21 pm

Hear Hear Brother Ambrus

FYI IT was just part of my Issues with the things around me.

WHAT The FXXK I had nothing to Do with your Scrap and my SIRE so don't accuse me of that bull You BITCH!!!!

I brought you Down WOW..

As For a Monster well I guess every one can be right some time.
LOKI
LOKI

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Ambrus Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:51 pm

I would remind the whelp, Mr Mauser...who lacking any appreciable status of his own, any noteworthy respect beyond requiring hiding behind the coat tails of someone else... should think very, VERY carefully before saying a -word- towards me. I'd also remind Mr. Mauser that it was no Archon... but the Prince of Budapest and the prince of Frankfurt that gave me my status. Your information is quite false, as is the assumption that I've any fear of your buffoonery.. If I were an Archon, I'd find your incapability of interacting with all due proper decorum to respectable members of the Camarilla an outright insult, and yourself quite a liability, of course, I'm no Archon. I would additionally find how quickly you drag your clan affairs into the public eye and then use this as supposed Camarilla leverage, disgusting. This is from a "mere" Caitiff. Your below my notice. Do not cause me to take note and become active in your regard.

For your insults, I consider you to owe me boons, as your standing is little more than a freshly released neonates, as is your whiny, lippy attitude to your betters, as well as your outright rabble rousing. Your archon nurse maid may well indeed take offense, but sadly... I've no fear of Archon -in turn- running on false information, directly insulting those of some sizeable status (I would remind you also that at the time the Archon saw fit to question my status, I was Keeper... they do not have carte blanche in everything they do. It'd seem I'm more knowledgeable in this area as well, a sad state of affairs). For the Archons insults, I consider him to owe me a boon. If he's incapable of acknowledging his insulting commentary and overall demeanor being offensive, and finds it uncountable that a member of the Camarilla would take dim view of -such- a frightening bodyguard to chaffe, I've nothing further to say in the matter. I'm more than willing to take matters into my own hands where others would fail to act.

If your such a lilly livered pup to find the state of affairs within the Camarilla locally to -not- be woefully offensive at best... never cross my path. I've better uses for your wasted vitae apparently, than you yourself do and could fetch quite the price for it among other supernaturals present in the city. Be warned.

A
Mr. Ambrus
Mr. Ambrus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kar Mauser Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:34 am

I do apologize for any slight towards you, non was intended. I merely meant to defend the camarilla, which will always strive to protect yourself and your property to its utmost. It is disconcerting to me that someone would choose to insult the whole north american continent of the camarilla such as you had done and I was hoping that you would recant your statements before someone of power took note of them.

As for demanding that I owe you a boon, for my apparently misspoken retort to your comments about myself, I would ask that you please register it with the harpy at your earliest convenience.

I am unsure how to take your warning of selling my vitae to some other form of supernatural creature. Surely you jest, however if you do mean me bodily harm please do take care not to make a mess of my haven nor my clothing as I have put forth much effort into making them as pleasant as possible. Oh and do not show too early as I do so enjoy my rest.
Kar Mauser
Kar Mauser

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Arrow Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:39 am

There are some grounds here that need to be addressed. First, Mr. Weslingham was destroyed by the demon and his four horsemen, while he visited our domain. This along with Mr. Switch, makes two archon casualties in this domain. To some degree, this is fortunate for Mr. Ambrus, as it is not possible to disrespect the status of one who no longer exists. But from this moment forward, you should know that the decisions Mr. Weslingham brought to our court, were decisions made by the Ventrue Justicar. I would advise you to refrain from questioning his decisions so publicly now that you know who you are questioning.

Mr. Ambrus, if you truly wish to push for a boon from Mr. Mauser for disrespecting your status, there is an established method of doing so. Please take your complaint to the Harpy, Mr. Quin, and he will assess the boon requirements Mr. Mauser must meet to satisfy the slight, if any.

As for matters of the Toreador, we seem to be always at the center of gossip, and there are many private conversations that have been brought to the attention of our court both by Mr. Mauser, and Mr. Kone. It is clear to me, that this gossip is having a very negative impact. Many of you are judging events such as Mr. Weslingham's questions, the return of Mr. Mauser, and my loss of status against what little bits of roomer you have heard. It is important to note that most, if not all, of this gossip is heavily skewed, false, or at best half of the story.

To set things straight, I would like to host a story telling session, to bring out the truth behind the roomers. Please come prepared for the question and answer period. I will rent a conference room for November 8th, please contact me if you wish to attend so I know what size of room to book. <OOC If anyone wants to suggest a place for the game, please do so. I live out of town, so it can't be my house unless you want to travel.>

There will also be time for business afterwords, and the entire hotel premise will be considered an Elysium site for the evening.
Arthur Arrow
Arthur Arrow

http://kitesandhats.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Yarrow Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:08 am

<OOC - I offer my loft as well, but it's also out of town in Lumsden...but closer than Mike's>
Yarrow
Yarrow

Back to top Go down

On The Soap Box....... Empty my Basebament

Post  Sebastian Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:23 am

OOC - I can offer my basement. It can handle a dozen or so, but i would have to be after the Rider Game
Sebastian
Sebastian

http://childrenofcaine.forumandco.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Arrow Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:50 am

<OOC good point, if there is a Rider game, I should probably re-schedule. Probably Friday night, or Sunday afternoon, whatever works best.>
Arthur Arrow
Arthur Arrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:30 pm

OOC _ would be better for me as the Wife is going out saturday
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

Post  Yarrow Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:27 pm

OOC - I can't do Friday night, Saturday night is OK after the game, and Sunday afternoon is a possibility.
Yarrow
Yarrow

Back to top Go down

Post  grogwill Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:33 pm

OCC Saturday after the game would be fine with me.

Gil
grogwill
grogwill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:36 pm

Saturday after the game is ok. I am going to, possibley , so later is better.
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

On The Soap Box....... Empty so ?

Post  Sebastian Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:53 pm

OOC - So what is the deal , are we meeting aren't we meeting?
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

Post  Yarrow Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:11 pm

Well, anyone who's interested can come out to my place Saturday evening. We can start IC anytime after 7:30. If you want, come earlier to catch the football game. Please respond below if you are interested. Send me a PM if you need my address. Carpooling is recommended as it's out of town (but only a 15 minute drive from the north end of Regina).

If by Saturday afternoon there are no responses below I'll cancel.

If anyone has a better idea, throw it out here and well do that instead.
Yarrow
Yarrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Arrow Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:32 pm

I'll be there after the game. I may be a bit later than everyone else, as I'll be driving in from Qu'Appelle, but I'll try to leave right after the game ends.
Arthur Arrow
Arthur Arrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:01 pm

i will not be able to attend if it is out of the city
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

Post  Yarrow Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:07 pm

Dan, if your basement is available we could roll over there. Alternatively, if you could get a ride out of town could you go?
Yarrow
Yarrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:33 pm

OOC - I would love to go , but its my wife's Best Friend Birthday that night so i got my kiddies. My Basement is available. I just need to go a "little" cleaning.
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

Post  LOKI Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:24 pm

(OOC) I can open my garage it is heated and every thing and seating for about 15 plus tables.
LOKI
LOKI

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Quin Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:17 am

not sure i will be able to make it.

OOC: i have tentative plans for Fri and Sun. but i will try to keep ppl uptodate. sorry all
Mr. Quin
Mr. Quin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum